Here's why I hope you let me in:
1. I am sick of my up-state friends telling me how shitty Detroit is and how cool their little backwaters are.
2. I will bring my wife, my kids and my mom to the race. They all have cowbells.
3. I have ridden on 40 degree banking before and promise not to embarrass you.
4. I have eclectic tastes in beer and will bring a variety to share.
5. I consumed more than two pints of beer during the Ice Cross race.
6. SS or geared, you decide.
7. I will try to bring some Tri-Geeks from Fraser.
8. Tequila makes me halluciante.
9. Bikes in December, what could be better?
10. My CX beard is peaking!
Thanks for looking,
David the Firefighter wrote:
Think of me as a moving barrier that the sandbagging B's have to pass at least once per race. Besides, how great would it be to have an EMT right there on the course when somebody has a heart attack?
Michael sealed his application with one sentence and a photo:
Because I can offer crowd pleasing dismounts such as this:
And my personal favorite, From Jason Goodin, who may have earned himself a call-up with such a great email.
Keep the applications coming. & check out the