Friday, November 19, 2010

Latest entry has an international flavor

The latest application:Team Komrade, has an international flavor.  Keep 'em comming!
Just a reminder, if you'd like to complete, shoot me an email at cxmailto:cxczar@gmail.com.  Only preregestraints will be allowed to compete. 
Mama-


I vant to teel you aboot zees amaazing seeclokross competitionne een mein new mutherland, Deetroit. Eet ist ein special competitionne zat ist wit no sissies, nein! Eet ist un competitionne free wit posseeble free bier!!! Das ist gut. Zare ist ein problem, I moost give appleecation wit email message to cx czar. Zee czar ist nicht ein diktator who keel peeple but ist ein fine geentleman who organeeeze ze competitionne. I vant soo bad to do seeclokross competitionne wit mein komrades Erik und Aaron. Pleeze send beest lucky wishes und sum hofbrauhaus bier. I doing vell in Amerika.

Ich liebe dich,

Wolfgang  Metz, Erik , Aaron

Team Komrade

No comments:

Post a Comment