Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ever heard a more appropriate cyclocross name?


-I have a friend (yes, the one!) who should secure an invite this year.  Why?  His name is, in all seriousness, Hans Juntunen.  I repeat: Hans Juntunen.  If you've ever heard a more appropriate cyclocross name (minus Zdnek Stybar) I would be shocked.  With a name like that, you have to be a cross racer.
Hans Juntunen is an awesome CX name, I did recently see him race at the Detroit Criterium where he narrowly avoided the Cat Five carnage at the finish line. I caught the action and have posted it to youtube




Watching the video, Hans can say that where he races, pain and destruction follows... literally. I have added him to this years event. I look forward to seeing the both of you at this years event.
The Cx Czar.

No comments:

Post a Comment